| How to make Delicious White Chocolate & Raspberry Trifle:
||raspberry swiss rolls
||Raspberries (can use frozen)
||fresh mint sprigs
1. Make up the jelly as instructed but use the sherry instead of water.
2. Chop the swiss rolls up and place in the bottom of the bowl. Then pour the jelly mix over the base and place raspberries over the jelly and chill in the fridge until set.
3. In a non-stick saucepan pour the creme anglais into the pan and stir until starts to bubble. Add the 120g of the white chocolate into the creme anglais.
4. Once the jelly has set, pour the creme anglais mixture over the top of the jelly and set in the fridge until needed.
5. Just before serving whip the creme lightly and place on the top.
6. Grate the remaining chocolate over the top of the cream and decorate with some raspberries and decorate with a sprig of mint.
from the United Kingdom for submitting this Delicious White Chocolate & Raspberry Trifle recipe.
06 May 2008.